ONE Health Ohio has two convenient in-house pharmacies operated by Genoa, a QoL Healthcare Company.
- Youngstown Community Health Center
Genoa-QoL Pharmacy: 330-531-6029
- Lloyd McCoy Community Health Center
Genoa-QoL Pharmacy: 330-980-7037
- Fill prescriptions for both medical and dental patients as well as for anyone else in the community.
- Provide sizable discounts via the special 340B governmental pricing program for patients who qualify.
- Ability to mail prescriptions to a patient’s home.
In-house pharmacies are another part of ONE Health Ohio’s Patient Centered Medical Home Model (PCMH) in enabling patients to meet all of their healthcare needs in one place.