According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. The virus that causes COVID-19 is a novel coronavirus that was first identified during an investigation into an outbreak in Wuhan, China.
ONE Health Ohio has implemented clinical best practices consistent with the CDC guidelines to ensure quality care for our patients and staff. Below you will find information on and resources for the Coronavirus, ONE Health Ohio requirements for all in-office visits, what to do if you experiencing symptoms, and proper precautions to keep you and your loved ones healthy.
ONE Health Ohio COVID-19 SECURE Requirements for all in-office appointments
In order to protect all patients and staff, ONE Health Ohio has put in place the following requirements for all in office appointments:
- Masks are required to be worn at all times while in the health center. Mask must cover nose and mouth. Follow the CDC guidelines for proper use (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html)
- Staff will screen all patients and approved visitors for a fever upon arrival
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands often. Sanitizer is available throughout the health center.
- Practice social distancing by keeping at least 6ft away from others. ONE Health has re-configured our waiting room chairs to help patients comply.
- No visitor with patient will be allowed. The following exceptions will apply:
- Disabled patients may have assistance by 1 helper, if needed.
- 1 parent/guardian with 2 children maximum.
- 1 escort allowed for patients with court appointed legal guardian (escort must be masked).
Thank you for being a COVID-19 Warrior and helping us keep our health centers secure!
CDC Guidelines for Cloth Face Coverings
Stay Up-To-Date on COVID-19 through the following Resources
The Ohio Department of Health call center is available to answer questions regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19). Call 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634). Calls are taken 7 days a week from 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Mahoning County District Board of Health: (330) 270-2855
- Trumbull County Combined Health District: (330) 675-2590
- Stark County Combined General Health District: (330) 493-9904
- Geauga County Health District: (440) 279-1900
If you don’t see your local health district listed above, visit https://odh.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/odh/find-local-health-districts/find-local-health-districts.
Appointment Scheduling at ONE Health Ohio
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, ONE Health Ohio has made several adjustments in an effort to minimize exposure to our clientele, while providing the utmost quality care. Patients may be redirected to other ONE Health Ohio locations for their appointments. These are proactive measures to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff and the community. If you have questions regarding your appointment or have concerns regarding your symptoms, please contact the ONE Health team at 877-722-3303.
ONE Health Ohio Offering Telehealth Appointments
ONE Health Ohio is now offering telehealth appointments to patients for medical (adult and pediatric), behavioral health, chronic care management, dietetics, and Medication-Assisted Treatment services (through RISE Recovery). Telehealth appointments are crucial during this time to ensure patients receive the care they require without an in-office visit.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Ohio Department of Health, COVID-19, https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/