Telehealth Appointments NOW available at ONE Health Ohio
ONE Health Ohio is now offering telehealth appointments to patients for medical (adult and pediatric), behavioral health, chronic care management, dietetics, and Medication-Assisted Treatment services (through RISE Recovery). Telehealth appointments are crucial during this time to ensure patients receive the care they require without an in-office visit.
Types of Telehealth Visits
- Acute Health Problems
- Acute Sick Visits
- Prescription Refills
- Mental Health Counseling
- Dietetics Services
- Chronic Care Management for Stable Patients (Asthma, COPD, Diabetes)
- Pediatrics (Prescription Refills, Asthma, ADHD, Depression, Rashes, Acute Sick Visits, Allergies, Birth Control)
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (when applicable through RISE Recovery)
How to schedule a telehealth appointment
Simply contact ONE Health Ohio at 877-722-3303 or speak to an in-office team member about scheduling a telehealth appointment. They will assist you in determining if your appointment and insurance type qualifies for telehealth. If a telehealth appointment is scheduled, you will receive an email with all the information needed to join the telehealth appointment via your phone or computer. Prior to your appointment, a reminder text message will be sent to your phone with a link to download the video call.
What you will need for your telehealth appointment
- A working laptop, tablet or smart phone- with a front camera.
- A fully charged device, or access to power.
- An internet connection.
- Your email address.
- A well-lit space so the doctor or nurse can see you.
- A quiet space to reduce distractions.
- Headphones that connect to your device for clear audio and to protect your privacy.
How to join a virtual appointment with your clinician from your computer
- Select the Join link in your email invitation.
- Your web browser will open a web page which will show your meeting information.
- Enter your information.
- Click Join Meeting.
Connect to audio and video
- Choose your audio connection.
- Set your video preference to video on.
- Join the meeting by selecting Connect Audio and Video.
How to join a virtual appointment from your mobile phone or tablet
- Download the Webex Meetings app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- 5 minutes before your appointment, open the Webex Meeting invitation and click ‘join’.
- Enter your name and your email address.
- Tap the green phone icon to connect your audio. Pick to call in or call over the internet.
- Tap the video icon.
- Tap Start My Video.
If you need help connecting your audio or video, you will be able to message the clinical staff in the chat window.
Click the link below to try out your device and connect both audio and video.
STAY CONNECTED through the ONE Health Ohio patient portal!
You can communicate directly with your clinician, get 24/7 access to your health records and request prescription refills. For more information on how to get enrolled in the ONE Health Ohio Patient Portal, email firstname.lastname@example.org.