Telehealth Appointments Available at ONE Health Ohio
ONE Health Ohio is offering telehealth appointments to patients for medical (adult and pediatric), behavioral health, chronic care management, dietetics, and outpatient addiction treatment services (through RISE Recovery). Due to the State of Ohio requirement, any patient using telehealth services must be present through video.
Types of Telehealth Visits
- Acute Sick Visits
- Prescription Refills
- Mental Health Counseling
- Dietetics Services
- Chronic Care Management for Stable Patients (Asthma, COPD, Diabetes)
- Pediatrics (Prescription Refills, Asthma, ADHD, Depression, Rashes, Acute Sick Visits, Allergies)
- Outpatient Addiction Treatment (when applicable through RISE Recovery)
How to schedule a telehealth appointment
Simply contact ONE Health Ohio at 877-722-3303 or speak to an in-office team member about scheduling a telehealth appointment. They will assist you in determining if your appointment and insurance type qualifies for telehealth. If a telehealth appointment is scheduled, ONE Health Ohio will send a link via text to download the WebEx Meeting Application. Please download prior to appointment. A text message will be sent to your phone prior to your appointment with a reminder to download the WebEx Meeting Application.
What you will need for your telehealth appointment
- A smart phone with a front camera.
- A fully charged device, or access to power.
- An internet connection.
- Your cell phone number capable of receiving incoming text.
- A well-lit space so the doctor or nurse can see you.
- A quiet space to reduce distractions.
- Headphones that connect to your device for clear audio and to protect your privacy.
How to join a virtual appointment from your mobile phone or tablet
- After scheduling telehealth visit: ONE Health Ohio will send a link via text to download the WebEx Meeting Application. Please download prior to appointment.
- Day of appointment: When it is time to join your visit, ONE Health Ohio will send an invitation link via text.
- Select Link. Enter full name and email address. Select Join as guest.
- Select the microphone and video camera icon before hitting the green Join button. (Video and microphone icon should not be red.)
If you need help connecting your audio or video, you will be able to message the clinical staff in the chat window.
Click the link below to try out your device and connect both audio and video.
STAY CONNECTED through the ONE Health Ohio patient portal!
You can communicate directly with your clinician, get 24/7 access to your health records and request prescription refills. For more information on how to enroll in the ONE Health Ohio Patient Portal, email email@example.com.